Okay, Okay... :)

I'm hearing from all fronts that I'm WAY behind on updating my blog. Many apologies, but I guess it's a good feeling to know folks are out there checking on it, interested in our progress. So thanks. It's good to know we've been missed. :)
So, in short, we're grand.
We've been busy as beavers, traveling, working, building, riding, living...


Oh and getting chemo. Barf. Well, not really - I haven't barfed, it's just a figure of speech. It's just sort of a 'barfy' thing, y'know what I mean? Although I can't complain about the last session. I've done splendidly. Just had the most recent round on Thursday, so we're keeping our fingers crossed for another relatively easy round.



Here are photos of life lately as I mentioned above...

Traveling:
Above are a few scenes from Amarillo where we went last week to watch friends compete at the World Championship Ranch Rodeo. Good friends and good times!!! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Working:


Building:



Riding:



And Living:



Oh and selling horses! Check out the "Horses For Sale" page on my website and you'll see they're dwindling. In fact, we've got a guy coming up from Colorado on Monday with a trailer because he's that sure he's going to take one of the remaining ones home. This has been totally amazing, selling horses this way. What a blast! I feel like I can find great homes for them like this - - a nationwide audience to sell to. Only ONE of them has ended up in Wyoming. The rest are going far and wide.

So as I said - we're grand. No complaints at all.

Keep smiling everyone and continue being thankful for your health.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great thing to check in with you guys and have all sorts of great pictures and quite an entertaining written post! What are you guys building?? It looks like it isn't TOO cold yet, noone is too bundled up outside. :)

Here's hoping this chemo round will work well without getting you down too much!

Anonymous said...

You officially win the pun of the year with "barfy thing".....we here at Harold and Carol's are getting a good chuckle out of your wording! Let's hope that the barfy thing doesn't turn into a real life barfy thing and that you can slip by relatively easy on this round. You certainly have earned it!
Good job selling your horses, it was the websight designer that did the trick!
Your barn looks like it's going to be awesome, I'm sure your horses will appreciate your hard work!
Thanks for the update, the smile, and the new phrase to add to my vocabulary!!:)
Love,
Justin & Mel

Anonymous said...

When Justin looked at the picture of the barn he was telling me of the living quarters plan. He said that Tiffany gets a stall all to herself and all the straw she can use ---- that's mighty nice of you!:) Or mighty ornery of him.....??:)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Great to "hear" how things are going!!! Thank you! :) When you're gone for too long, I miss you!! :) By the way, I really enjoyed all of the pictures again. You get some good every day life shots. I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

What FUN to find a fresh and new blog post from the Snellings! I was getting tired of looking at all those dogs! :)

No wonder you aren't bloggin' what with all you've got goin' on. So delightful to get a peek into your busy life! Makes me feel soooo happy to know you are feeling splendid! ( I love that word, and you are about the only person I know who utilizes it!)
Hugs...... Renee

Anonymous said...

I just HAD to leave a comment after just checking in tonight after a long absence from the Snelling life! Glad to read that all is going well and see pictures of the progress on the barn! Doin' good here!

Dustin