You're Right, Michelle B

I should post a few snapshots from Sat Eve since Karen F sent them our way. What a good time we had... just wish we could all get together more often and more of you could be here!
Here's a cool shot of Dave...

A few of us ...
Here are Darrell and Lex working to remember the words to the song about Beer-Can Bob and his love, Tolula from Missoula. A song everyone should know because it's guaranteed to make you laugh.

Some of the singers...


And Ty added occasional percussion... (Dove season started, you know.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Michelle! It does look like you had fun - we were glad to think of you all together. Of course, wishing we could blink our eyes and be there for the weekend, but we've never had much luck doing that. :) Now...have a good week to follow up a good weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun post, I enjoyed looking at all the pictures.
Wish I knew the words to the funny song you mentioned.

Renee in NE

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a good time!! Glad to see the pics. Making up words is sometimes better than knowing the orig.
Have a good week and hope to see you soon, it has been a while!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun post! I was hoping maybe some pics from the week-end would show up on your blog! :o) I laughed out loud at your last picture and caption about Ty adding occasional percussion. I hope sometime I can hear that song that Darrell & Lex were singing!

Anonymous said...

Dave should have been singing "Sunshine on my Shoulder" in that first picture! Thanks for posting the pictures. Karen F.

Leilani said...

Aw, man; and I missed it!
Of course... sleep is also a good thing, as is bathing. ;)
It was so nice to get to be down your way, even if so briefly - I really hope I get to come again!