I'm here


If you could see through my computer screen, you'd see these all-too-familiar (to me) easy chairs of chemo-land. Yes, I'm finally here. Much, MUCH later than we'd planned, but nevertheless getting started. Wanna know the truth? It's a bit scary. New drugs, new side effects, and who knows whether it'll do any good or not. *sigh* So, dear support team, keep your fingers crossed for us. Please.


I'm keeping "active" working on calendars and note cards. What I think I may do is print out a March 08-March 09 calendar. That way we don't all have to wait until 2009 - that's way too far away. So here's the scoop: if you'd like me to add you to my order, could you email me please? Keep in mind though, I'm having to charge at least $20 for them, which is a ridiculous price I admit, but they're more expensive to make than I'd planned. And if I don't charge, then I end up being an even bigger drain on income than I already am.
.....
SO, let me re-phrase this .... if you're crazy, and want to spend a lot on a calendar, go ahead and email me. :) Our 'work' email is: andyandmichelle@snellingranch.com. Keep using our personal email for notes and such, I just didn't want to post it on the web for all sorts of spammers and scammers to find.
Oh and in case you're wondering what they'll be like, I'm adding photos like the ones you've seen on the blog - some summer, some pets, some winter.... maybe I'll try to put together a little sample block so you can see what you're getting. Looking forward to hearing from you - even if it's to tell me I'm crazy for asking so much. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Yay, YAY!!! I'm so excited about this calendar business! You can check your e-mail address! Mine should be there already!! :)

Thanks for the update! Have you felt any side effects yet? You mentioned "new drug, not sure" in regards to side effects so hopefully you haven't felt a thing, yet! I look forward to hearing from you through your journey! Let us know if you need a phone call or an e-mail or just a visit (in person!)! We'll all help in an instant!! Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too..........e-mail message coming up. Twelve months of smiles and warm fuzzy feelings every time you look at one of your photos, for twenty bucks....it's a DEAL.

Renee

ant Vik said...

Michelle, I think the calander project is inspired. It will help you get through these days too.

Hope the side effects are few and that the new drug does what it is supposed to do for you. Just know that you are in our hearts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

March 08-09 sounds good to me!! Your special calendar with those one-of-a-kind photos already has a reserved spot on our wall...it'll help span the miles between us!:) I think it's a marvelous idea, and sure can't think of a place I would rather spend $$ for a calendar! (If this is crazy, it's great to all be in Crazyville together, isn't it???!!!)
Michelle, wherever you are in this chemo deal, we are all supporting you from wherever we are...miles can't stop "heart visits"!! (Thanks for trusting us with the scary parts of your journey, too!)
Don't forget for a moment how very much you guys are loved, and that you are often in our prayers. (((HUGS)))
Don and Jeanie

Mimi/Susan said...

You might not be so late getting started...it looks like they are still celebrating Christmas! I hope this series of treatments goes smoothly( what ever that means in cancer world)...we're covering your back.

All About the B's said...

We are so very glad you finally got set up. There is still lots of hope out here in the cheering section, we all hold a bunch in our hearts and minds for you.

See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I want one too. email on the way. Thinking of you and love the idea of the heart visits idea as every day no matter how busy my thoughts go winging your way. Hope the side effects are few and the new drug wipes out the cancer cells. Love Retha

Bonnie said...

Guess what Michelle? I heard through the grapevine that your husband thinks you're cute when you sleep! I also would love a calendar, so the email is on it's way. Hope you're doing okay...
Much love from us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation of sanity and happiness at the same time! Who'd of thunk it! Sounds kinda' like marriage..uh oh, forgot that this info goes on and on! Yea, great idea for keeping up on dates and get some of your great pictures! Sending an e-mail. Joe and Jan